Module 1: Stock Market (Start date: 29th October, 2021)
Target audience: Beginners, Intermediate
Medium of Instruction: English
- Week 1: Fundamentals of Economy & Economics
– Basic concepts in Economics (Microeconomics) & how it relates to the stock markets – 2 hrs
– Basic concepts in Economics (Macroeconomics) & how it relates to the stock markets – 2 hrs
– Readings will be assigned both before and after the classes.
- Week 2: Stock Market for beginners
– Bond vs Stock markets – 30 min
– How to analyse news – 30 min
– Developing a portfolio: risk, diversification, portfolio design, goal based investing -1 hr
– Some key concepts about the stock markets (how not to lose money in the stock market) – 2 hrs
– A discussion on mutual funds: mistakes people generally make – 1 hr
- Week 3 & 4: Stock market for intermediates
– Swing trading & Timing the market intelligently – 1 hr
– Fundamental analysis of stocks – 4 hours
- Basic financial ratios
- How to think like an Entrepreneur and do business analysis
- Reading a balance sheet like a stock investor
- Building a business forecast
– Basics of Technical analysis (4 hours): understanding major technical indicators
– Case Studies on 5 major firms
You will learn the basics of valuation, how to assess businesses and how to research and make informed decisions.
- Week 5 & beyond: Wrap-up and next steps
– Discussions on different investment styles (Ray Dalio, Warren Buffet, Cathy Wood etc) – 1 hr
– Discussions on Economy/state of the stock market – 1 hr
– Indian vs US Stock Markets – 1 hr
– Financial Book analysis (key lessons from investment books) – 1 hr
- One bi-monthly meeting with the group:
– You will be added to a private Telegram/Whatsapp group.
– Will discuss Market and Stock updates during these meetings.
PS: This is not a course on getting rich fast. You will learn things fundamentally.
PPS: I will teach you LIVE.
– Individual module Price: INR 10,999 + 18% GST (additional).
– If you are buying all three modules together (includes Crypto + Year long discussions sessions): INR 22,000 + 18% GST
** Please note that these are pre-launch prices. The prices will go up by 50% from 15th October, 2021.
This is a LIVE course and involves at least 25 hrs of LIVE teaching time. You will have the option to ask questions and interact.
Timings and dates:
– Classes run on Friday, Saturday, Sunday (starting October 29th) and would roughly last for 1 month.
– # of Classes in the course : 22 (each class lasts 1 hour, followed by 15 min of QnA)
– Even if you are a working professional, you will be able to study and implement the concepts
– Target audience: Beginners and Intermediate
– You will learn: Business Analysis, basics of Valuations, Technical Analysis, Basics of Economics & Finance
– Classes will be conducted via the Zoom platform. You need to turn your camera ON during the class. I would like you to be active learners 🙂
*** For instructions on how to enrol, please read all the FAQs at the end of the document.