Please read this following info carefully:-
👇 👇 👇
- Here is my P&L from the Stock Market:
- My returns from Mutual Funds:
- This is an Online course.
- Through this crash course on Investing, you will learn:
Class & Workshop Structure:
- How to do Macroeconomic Analysis of the Market.
- How to Buy and Sell stocks (Fundamental Analysis of stocks).
- How to analyse good businesses (Business Analysis): reading balance sheets, cash flow statements & interpreting financial ratios.
- How to SIP vs US Stock Investing (Important Parameters and research tools How to build a Stock Portfolio (Investment Planning/Retirement Planning).
- How to build a Mutual Fund portfolio. How to use Technical Analysis to Sell & Buy.
- How to Hedge your portfolio & do Swing Investing
- How to invest in Mid and Small caps.
- Research tools to use. And, further reading.
- Classes will be held over 2 WEEKENDS (6th & 7th January) & (13th & 14th January).
- Each day 2 sessions of 2 hours each (Morning 11:30am-1:30pm & evening 5:30-7:30pm) would happen, followed by QnA.
- The seats are capped at 200 students, so that better attention could be given to each student. And, all your doubts can get solved.
The total LIVE teaching time would be 16 hours. This is is a fairly lengthy course.
Additional time for DOUBTS after each class.
So the total course time would be 20+ hours.
Benefits of this course:
- Benefits of this course?
- Course is LIVE, so you will learn better.
- Course is designed as per the RECENT trends/markets. So the material is recent & relevant.
- You can get your doubts solved.
- It has a limited capacity (200 seats only).
- You get 1 year community access after the course.
No such workshop exists currently in India. With just 4 days of investing your time, you will have a good grasp on stock markets. And, can start (or better) your investing journey.
Is this course relevant for me?
- If you are a beginner/intermediate, this course is useful.
- If you wish to learn Macro Investing, this course is useful.
- We do NOT cover FnO. You learn to fundamentally analyse firms.
What if I miss LIVE classes/LIVE event?
- We will record the entire event, so you can access it for 1 year.
What is the fee for the course? (any discounts?)
- If you have an investable capital of 1Lakh+, this course is likely to generate a positive ROI for you.
- This is a limited capacity event. The total fee is INR 14,999/- (PLUS 18% GST)
- So we have kept the fee quite nominal. And please note that the fee is NON-REFUNDABLE since this is a limited seating capacity event.
- We expect the seats to get sold out within 2 days. The seats will be given on first come, first serve basis.
How to best benefit from the course?
- – Attend LIVE classes; this will be done by me (Akshat).
- – In case you miss (watch the recordings)
- – Revise (2 times)
- – Added to the Wisdom Hatch community.